Design-Build: A Convenient Choice
When you're picturing your dream home, it's a good plan to picture your dream construction team as well. What qualities they have? You'll need a reliable and trustworthy contractor, as well as a creative and knowledgeable Design team. Your builders must be thorough on site so that you don't feel any concern about the final results. When you move in, your home will last for years.
With a design-build approach, you can have all this and more! At Hartley Homes & Consulting g, our team really is a team. Every person involved knows everyone else. They've worked together before to create many successful homes. Why not make yours their next?
Choosing a Design-Builder
Design-build can be a double-edged sword. While it's beneficial to have one company manage every aspect of your build with a tried and true team, sometimes this company is not as reliable as they may say. At Hartley Homes & Consulting g we provide honesty and experience. When you hire us you will see our many beneficial key traits that you should look for in any design-build company.
Partnership – We'll be managing your entire move so perfect partnership is our promise to you. We'll always listen to your suggestions and inquiries and together figure out the best way to make your dream a reality.
- Flexibility – Lack of flexibility is the first sign of a bad design-build team. In fact, even if you're not working in design-build, your contractor and architect should be flexible to your terms – we are after all building your home!
- References – With many successful builds under our collective belts, we've got the references to prove it. You're welcome to contact our past clients to be assured of our abilities.
- Portfolio – You can also get informed about our past work by looking at our portfolio. It's a great sort of inspiration as well!
- Communication – Like with any relationship, communication is key. Any good design-build company will oﬀer regular progress reports and be available to answer inquiries you have as they arise.
- Experience -Hartley Homes and Consulting has been raising the standards and building better homes for over 30 years we are the go to team for renovations, additions and new home construction.
What is the Design-Build Process?
After you've selected your design-builder, we will begin pre-construction assessments. We will help you to determine your budget, vision and general scope of your project.
Next, the design will begin. This is one of the most exciting parts of a building project since you'll start seeing your ideas come to life.
Once your designer and builder have worked extensively with you to design your home on paper, we'll look after all of the necessary permits and get started on the actual construction.
Upon completion, you will be walked through your new property and once an inspection is complete, you'll be able to move in!
Don't Delay – Call Today!
The home building process can take six to 10 months or longer to complete. Don't hesitate, we know you're excited about beginning the design and construction of your dream home. Call Hartley Homes & Consulting g today and we'll show you just how fun the process can be!