New Homes in Penticton
So you’re thinking about buying a new home. At Hartley Homes & Consulting we’re happy to help you out with that decision! Whether you’re purchasing a home in a new development, or having one custom built, new homes are a great investment for your future.
As a new homeowner you’ll be the first person to live in this house. You won’t have to worry about what the last owners did, like if they wrecked something that you won’t notice until a month into your lease. Best yet, if you’ve been renting up until now you’ll have more say over your own life—you’ll enjoy being able to do what you like to this home and not being bothered by a landlord.
Hartley Homes & Consulting prides itself on building stately Penticton homes that play host for yours and your family’s lives.
New vs. Pre-owned
Buying new has the potential to be pricier than buying a pre-owned home, so it’s important to know the ups and downs of the process before you make a decision.
- Worry-free. Upon completion of the build we provide you with a punch list, stating any potential problems that have been fixed. Your home will be in perfect condition the moment you move in.
- The latest technology. Hartley Homes & Consulting is up-to-date on all the latest eco-friendly and time-saving technology that can be incorporated into your home.
- Options! With a new home, it doesn’t need to be 100% custom to give you some options. Choose your countertops, cabinets, flooring and even paint colors.
- Less competition. Older homes, especially ones in trendy areas, are subject to bidding wars. When buying in a new development, you contact us and we simply make it happen.
Any of these points are great reasons to purchase new. But one also has to consider the down-sides.
- Location. Unless you are building completely custom on your chosen lot, your new home will be in a less developed neighborhood.
- Character. All our homes in Penticton developments are beautiful with well- thought out floor plans. However, if an older character home is what you’re looking for, you’re not going to find that in a new home. Many of the materials they were built with simply aren’t used anymore.
- Schedule. Buying new means buying from a construction site. You can find yourself temporarily living amongst workers, or waiting while the build is pushed back. Your move-in day to an older home is more predictable.
A Shiny New Home Awaits
When you think of your ideal new home, made with quality materials featuring clever details you never considered possible, think Hartley Homes & Consulting. Every build is done to painstaking perfection. The proof is in the results!
We invite you to browse through our site, and come take a look at any of our model homes to get a real feel for the work that we do. A beautiful new Penticton home awaits you.
Call today to meet with our team and get a custom estimation or pricing for any of our development homes!